Sermon series on Marriage “God’s perfect design for our good”
There is much confusion about what marriage is, why it’s important and how it’s meant to be experienced. Having rejected God’s biblical blueprint, wider society has experimented with cheap and inferior imitations, leaving many relationships in a state of discouragement and despair.
God has perfectly Created a binding Covenant of Companionship, rather than a mere contract of convenience. Marriage perfectly unites the Complementary diversity found in one man and one woman for life, and provides a secure environment for the raising of Children.
Listen to messages below:
1. Marriage was Created for our good, 37 min, 18 Oct 2015
2. Marriage is a Covenant, 38 min, 25 Oct 2015
3. Marriage brings Companionship, 35 min, 1 Nov 2015
4. Marriage is a Complementary Companionship of one Man & one Woman (Pt1 – Men), 40 min, 8 Nov 2015
5. Marriage is a Complementary Companionship of one Man & one Woman (Pt2 – Women), 36 min, 22 Nov 2015
6. Marriage enables conceiving & caring for Children, 30 min, 29 Nov 2015