Proverbs sermon series
We live in an information age where access to data, facts and research is at our fingertips. Despite this unprecedented access to knowledge, we often see people wrestling with daily life.
For all the advances in technology and claims of progress, many struggle in the workplace, experience strained family life, and often feel isolated in wider society. These are merely the symptoms of a world that wants to live apart from God and His ways.
Our latest series “Walking in Wisdom” takes us through the Book of Proverbs. It reminds us that if we want a life filled with meaning, joy and satisfaction, we will have to listen to our loving heavenly Father. He counsels us to walk in Christ and to draw upon the Spirit of Wisdom.
All welcome 10.30 Sunday.
1. Walking in Wisdom – series introduction and overview (1:1-7), 33 mins, 29 Sept 2019
2. Hearing wisdom from father and mother (1:8-19), 36 mins, 6 Oct 2019
3. Lady Wisdom calling in the marketplace (1:20-33), 46 mins, 20 Oct 2019
4. Have you found what you’re looking for? (2), 42 min, 10 Nov 2019
5. Trusting the Lord with all your heart (3:5-6), 43 min, 17 Nov 2019