Sermon Series on Daniel “Here I stand”
Daniel is called to be faithful at a very dark time when the people of God are exiled in Babylon. Surrounded by powerful military, political & cultural forces to conform, what will Daniel do when he is in the minority? Will he surrender his convictions and bow down to the foreign idols, or will he maintain worshiping God in a strange land?
The story of Daniel reminds us that God is sovereign over all, that he never forgets his people & that he enables them to stand in the midst of opposition. Join us as we follow the progress and promotion of Daniel as a teenager to a respected elder statesmen over the coming weeks.
Listen to Messages:
1. Holding convictions in a world that demands compromise (Dan 1), 39 min, 9 Aug 2015
2. God’s people are called to speak God’s truth into a troubled world (Dan 2), 34 min, 16 Aug 2015
3. Finding comfort in Christ’s presence rather than better circumstances (Dan 3), 36 min, 23 Aug 2015
4. True Greatness belongs to God Alone (Dan 4), 34 min, 30 Aug 2015
5. Do we see God’s writing on the wall? (Dan 5), 29 min, 6 Sept 2015
6. The Faithfulness of Daniel’s God (Dan 6), 48 min, 13 Sept 2015
7. Our future is secure despite the rise & fall of nations (Dan 7-8), 35 min, 20 Sept 2015
8. God’s promises encourage prayer (Dan 9), 34 min, 27 Sept 2015
9. God controls history to secure our future (Dan 10-12), 28 min, 3 Oct 2015